The following support credit packages are available for purchasing (Note that the paid technical support applies to all licenses, no matter how many you have.):
Pro Support Credits
$100.00 – $500.00
Credit-based support is a way of providing application maintenance without a monthly fee, support is assessed in credits that are deducted from your credit account. Credits are used up depending on the work required to answer your question, resolve the issue and have no time limit.
Each request is assessed for its complexity and, based on this assessment, assigned to one of the following categories:
- Explanation of setting up some standard functionality. General questions about your application (not problems)—5 credits;
- Resolving problems caused by incorrect settings of your application’s functionality. Setting up some standard application functionality. Consultations on application architecture and basic customization—10 credits;
- Complex code modification—from 20 credits. The possibility and complexity of a modification are determined by the technical support specialist at his/her sole discretion. The price is agreed with a client.
- Investigating problems caused by some server settings, modified files, or incorrect database data—20 credits;
- Upgrading and examination of issues arisen during the upgrade process within two patch versions—20 credits. Each following upgrade costs 5 credits. For example, upgrading from 4.3.1 to 4.3.9 costs 50 credits.
If you agree in advance with the possible assessment of your request (it can be specified when creating a ticket), our engineer answers your message, assigns the request to one of the three categories given above and the corresponding number of credits is deducted from your account.
In case you want to know the cost of the request beforehand, first our specialists assess its complexity. First category requests are answered without any confirmation from your side. But if the request is of the second or the third category, you will receive a notification of the category to which the request was assigned and the number of credits to be deducted. And the request is answered only after your confirmation of the assessment. In this instance, the total amount of time necessary to resolve your issue can be increased by the time required for assessment and confirmation.
If during the investigation we find out that the issue requires a more detailed analysis or some new facts emerge, we can change the category of the ticket. And the number of credits charged for this ticket will be changed accordingly.
Credits are charged for a whole ticket and only one issue is to be discussed in the ticket. If you ask a question that does not relate to the theme of the current ticket or relates to it indirectly, a technical support engineer will create a separate ticket for this question.
Technical support service is provided through the Pro Portal. Please do not forward your requests to our support specialists by personal e-mail or via the contact us form on this website if you are a software owner.
|Number of Credits||
100 credits, 200 credits, 25 credits, 50 credits, 300 Credits, 400 Credits, 500 Credits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.